Forgot to get your Valentine a little something special for Valentine’s Day?
Don’t worry we have a quick meaningful and fun way to express you love. In this post we will share how to make personalised Valentines Day’s magnetic messages that will last forever. This gift is not just for your partner, loved one, friends, class mates or family. We have free printables available for anti Valentines Day funny quotes, love quotes, kids freindly messages and many more.
- Plain cardboard.
- Self-adhesive flexible tiles or self-adhesive flexible magnetic sheet.
- Scissors or cutting tool.
- Printer, markers, or pens. We have free printable with messages available at the end of the post for you to print if you want to.
- *Optional* magnetic whiteboard or use your fridge so he can see them every day.
- Print or write your messages in desired size.
- Cut messages and magnet to size so they match.
- Remove paper from the adhesive and line up message and press down message.
- You can put your messages on your fridge or mini white board for the office.
*If your doing this with your child please cut the magnets for them as they are tougher than normal cardboard to cut.
Click on the links below to download templates: